All teams train once a week, and play games on the weekend. Sessions start with the age group together for fitness and skills, then break into team groups. Players are welcome to come early to training to kick the ball around or play tip etc with their mates – that’s when the friendships and skills are built.
2022 Training Nights @ Keirle Park
- U6 Fridays 5 – 6 pm; Keirle Park 2
- U7 Fridays 4:30 – 5:30 pm; Keirle Park 3
- U8 Fridays 5 – 6 pm: Keirle Park 1/2
- U9 Fridays 4:30 – 6 pm; Keirle Park 1
- U10 Fridays 5:00 – 6:30 pm; Keirle Park 3
- U11 Thursdays 5:00 – 6:30pm Keirle Park 1
- U12 Wednesdays 5.30 – 6:30 pm; Keirle Park 3
All ages (minis and juniors) skills and fitness sessions Tuesday 5:30 – 6:30pm
Lights at Training
The lights are turned on by a person texting the right code to the right Northern Beaches Council number. The codes are not interchangeable and can only be used with the associated mobile phone. Field managers will have codes allocated before daylight savings ends.