Notice of Meeting: Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Manly Roos Rugby Club Inc. will be held on Wednesday, 21st November 2018 at 7:30pm at The Roos Clubhouse, Keirle Park, Manly.
The purpose of the meeting will be to:
- Consider and confirm the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting;
- Receive the President’s Report;
- Receive the Treasurer’s Report;
- Elect members of the 2019 Committee
- General Business
Relevant details of those matters follow.
1. Minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting
2. 2017 President’s report: The President’s report will be tabled at the Meeting.
3. 2017 Treasurer’s report and annual accounts: The Treasurer’s report and annual accounts will be tabled on the night.
4. Election of Committee Members
The Constitution reads: “All concerns of the Club shall be managed by the management committee. The management committee shall consist of not less than six nor more than fifteen members. The President, Secretary, Treasurer and at least three others must be elected to the Committee at the Annual General Meeting, they holding office until the next AGM. The elected members may fill any vacancy.”
Nominations at or before the meeting are sought for the following committee responsibilities:
- Juniors Vice President (liaison with SJRU and Referees for U10s to U12s)
- Minis Vice President (liaison with MJRU and Referees for U6s to U9s)
- The ideal is to have committee members responsible for particular needs at and opportunities for the Club, and to draw assistance for those roles from both within and outside the committee. Attendance at committee club is encouraged. Join the fun! Other available roles:
- U6 Age Coordinator
- Playing gear,
- Training gear and sheds.
- There is no designated procedure for nominating committee members prior to the meeting. Any Roos parent wishing to join the committee would be welcomed, subject to the NDP.The Roos are also in desperate need of more volunteers to fill the above roles and help the Club generally.
5. General Business: Please send any suggested items for General Business to firstname.lastname@example.org